Our created poem based on the original poem "Please, Mrs Butler" by Allan Ahlberg (Ellinogermaniki Agogi,Athens, Greece)


 

Each school has contributed with their own stanza! 


OUR CREATED POEM


Please Mrs Miller,

This girl Susie True

Keeps taking my new car, Miss.

What shall I do?


Dust yourself off,honey,

Don't look behind. Always smile,rather

Fight against the fright.


Please Mrs.Miller.

That girl Susie True

Doesn't bring her stuff and takes my stuff instead.

What shall I do?


Hide it in your pocket, dear

burn it instead

but don't let her know what you keep in your hand


Please, Mrs. Miller

help me find a way, 

Susie’s actions lead to dismay. 

She captures moments in a hurtful frame, 

Bullying snapshots, tarnishing my name.


I understand your distress, my dear, 

When Susies hurtful actions appear. 

But locking yourself away wont bring relief, 

Nor running to the sea, causing more grief.


Please Mrs Miller

This girl Susie True

Keeps taking my pictures

What shall I do Miss?


Don’t worry, sweetheart

Everything will be fine,

Keep them in an album!

So that she doesn’t cross the line.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2/05/2024

    Mrs Miller seems to have given more moderate answers than Mrs Butler.😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/10/2024

    It’s great🌺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Short Dictionary of Poetic Terms (Srednja škola Delnice)